The 15th International Symposium on
Geometric Function Theory and Applications
“Recent Development of Geometric Function Theory”
Malang – Indonesia, November 4-6, 2019
Journal of Physics: Conference Series
Published online: 24 June 2020See published papers
Congratulations! All accepted papers has been published online
We congratulate all authors of accepted papers for their success. We sincerely thank all the authors for their respective submission to this conference.
The program for this conference required the dedicated effort of many people. We want to express our gratitude to the members of the Program Committee and the Scientific Committee, for their hard work in reviewing submissions. We also thank all Keynote & Invited Speakers for their invaluable contribution.
We are grateful for the support by the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Brawijaya University. We also extend our thanks to all members of Komunitas Analisis Matematika Indonesia (KAMINDO) for their continuous supports and participations in this conference. Finally, the conference would not be possible without the excellent papers contributed by authors.
Prof. Dr. Marjono, M.Phil
Chairman, Organizing Committee of GFTA 2019
The 15th International Symposium on Geometric Function Theory and Applications (GFTA 2019) will be held in Malang, Indonesia at the Santika Hotel on November 4 – 6, 2019.
GFTA 2019 is a continuation of the series of the annual international “GFTA” symposia:
- 2005 Canada, University of Victoria
- 2006 Romania, Transilvania University of Brasov
- 2007 Turkey, Istanbul Kultur University
- 2008 Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- 2009 Romania, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- 2010 Bulgaria, Bulgarian Academy of Science
- 2011 Romania, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca
- 2012 R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- 2013 Turkey, Isik University
- 2014 Romania, University of Oradea
- 2015 R. Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- 2016 Romania, “1 Decembrie 1918” University of Alba Iulia
- 2017 Romania, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad
- 2018 Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- 2019 Indonesia, Brawijaya University
The scientific program will focus on Geometric Function Theory and its Applications. The aim of the symposium is to bring together leading experts as well as young researchers working on topics mainly related to Univalent and Geometric Function Theory and to present their recent work to the mathematical community.
The Symposium is also open to other fields of mathematics.
English is the official language of the symposium.
Scopes for the proceedings journal are as follows:
- Univalent and multivariate functions;
- Special functions and series;
- Differential subordinations;
- Conformal and quasiconformal mappings;
- Geometric function theory in several complex variables;
- and all other areas of mathematical sciences.
Prof. Daniel BreazMinister of Culture, Romania
Prof. Shigeyoshi OwaKinki University Higashi-Osaka, Japan
Prof. Marcus Wono Setyobudi, Ph.DITB, Indonesia
Prof. Maslina DarusUKM Malaysia
Prof. Ch. Rini IndrawatiUGM, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Zhi-Gang WangHunan First Normal University, China
Prof. Dr. Marjono, M.PhilBrawijaya University, Indonesia
Associate Prof. Melike AydoganIstanbul Technical University, Turkey
Bromo Mountain Tour
There will be an organized midnight tour to Bromo Mountain to see the sunrise and to enjoy the adventure on the spectacular Bromo Caldera.
The Bromo Mountain is located in the eastern part of Java Island and just about 3 hours away from Malang City. The participants would be picked at 23:00 on November 5th, and planned to be arrived in Bromo around 03:00, early in the morning.
There would be 3 locations to be visited:
- Pananjakan vantage point
- Bromo caldera
- Bromo sea of sands
The whole tours would be ended at 10:00, and scheduled to be arrived back in Malang City around 13:00 at noon, on November 6th, 2019.
25 Oct 2019
Abstract Submission Deadline
28 Oct 2019
Abstract Acceptance Notification
03 Nov 2019
04 Nov 2019 - 05 Nov 2019
05 Nov 2019
Bromo Mountain Midnight/ Sunrise Tour
20 Nov 2019
Full Paper Submission Deadline